Microsoft Excel 2016 Nivel 1
Event on 2017-08-14 10:15:00
Age Group(s): Adults
Start Time: 10:15 AM
End Time: 11:15 AM
Aprenda conceptos y terminolog*a de hojas de c*lculo. Aprenda a crear una hoja de c*lculo simple y a c*mo aplicar diferentes f*rmulas sencillas. Utilice varias herramientas de formato para mejorar la apariencia de la hoja de c*lculo. Audiencia Recomendada: Adultos
Library: North Orange Branch
CAMP AND CLASS* REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATION
* Applies to in-person classes, online classes and camps* (series of classes)
Please* review event details and description for recommended prerequisites, required skills,* and event-specific instructions and/or exceptions to the Camp and Class Registration and Cancellation information.
- Library* account must be at zero balance in order to attend a class or camp.*
- Most* classes and camps are free to Orange County Library District cardholders, fee* cardholders, and Orange County Property Owner cardholders. *
- Non-Library cardholders may attend by paying a non-refundable class registration fee and any applicable materials fee for each class or each camp day at the time of registration. *
- To* register, please visit www.ocls.info/classes, call 407.835.7323,* or visit any of our locations. *
- Some* classes or camps include a non-refundable materials fee. To make payment,* please call us at 407.835.7323 or visit any of our locations.*
- All* classes and camps start on time. Registration closes at the start of the class* or first day of the camp. Those on the waiting list will have access to the* class or camp only if there is a cancellation prior to the start of the class* or camp. Those already registered will have a 10-minute window to arrive,* otherwise will not be admitted in the classroom.*
- The* Library reserves the right to close or cancel a class or camp as deemed* necessary.*
- Any* person requiring special accommodations to participate in a class, camp or* event due to a disability may arrange for reasonable accommodations by* contacting the location at which the event is held at least seven days prior to* the event.
ATTENDANCE AND CANCELLATION:
- Materials* fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable to another class or person under* any circumstances. *
- To* avoid the late cancellation fee, class cancellation must be made by 11:59* p.m. the day before the class.*
- The* non-Library cardholder class registration fee is non-refundable and non-* transferrable. *
- To* cancel a class, please visit www.ocls.info/cancelclass, stop by any of our* locations, or call 407.835.7323.
- Materials* fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable to another camp or person under* any circumstances. *
- Camp Cancellation must be made by 11:59 p.m. the day before the first day of camp.* Camp cancelled after this time will be assessed a no show fee.*
- You must attend the first day of camp in order to participate in the rest of the camp. Failure to attend the first day of camp will result in a .00 no show fee.* After attending the first day of camp, a fee will be assessed each day absent during the camp. *
- Non-Library* cardholder class registration fee is non-refundable.**
*Class schedule is* subject to change.
Presenter: Johana T.
at Orange County Library System – North Orange Branch
1211 E Semoran Boulevard
Apopka, United States