The jet-set style gives women a fresh look this summer
The jet-set look is about glamor, glitz, fashion and, of course, travel. It&rsquos the look designers are showcasing this summer time to give females the feeling they&rsquore living the relaxed and luxurious life style of Cannes, St. Tropez, Capri or Palm Springs.
With just a tiny style know-how, women can very easily accomplish this fresh and sun-kissed look inspired by the fashions of the 1950s and &lsquo60s.
&ldquoWomen will love the jet-set style this season, because the clean and classic lines evoke a small bit of the Kennedy era, although also allowing girls to individualize their style to show off far more of their personality,&rdquo says Janette Ewen, style expert for Pandora, an international jeweler with retail locations across North America.
Picture oneself as a single of the golden era Hollywood beauties like Elizabeth Taylor or Brigitte Bardot as you develop your personal jet-set style with these guidelines from Ewen:
* Colors &ndash The iconic jet-set appear blends fundamental black and white with bright colors and bold Pucci-inspired prints. Maxi dresses with light-weight flowing fabrics present you with a extremely relaxed wardrobe with an elegant flare. The best color options for maxi dresses are emerald green, turquoise, blue and fuchsia.
* Lines &ndash Clean and classic are perfect to accomplish a jet-set look. A striped boat-neck leading paired with crisp pants and a pop of bold colour from a neck scarf is best for a stroll on the beach or a visit to the country club. Consider incorporating colorful leather or fabric cord bracelets from Pandora to add assortment to your look.
* Jewelry &ndash The far more the much better! Layer it on, and be certain to accentuate your glowing skin with gold and silver. Want some inspiration? The Pandora jewelry collection contains stackable rings, interchangeable earrings and bracelets in sterling silver, 14k gold, leather and colored fabrics. Embrace your individuality with romantic and feminine pieces that capture your special style.
* Skin and hair &ndash A sun-kissed look is crucial for pulling off a jet-set style. Give your hair some glow with a spray-in lightener, and add some color to your skin with a moisturizer that has a self tanner and an SPF of at least 30. When styling your hair, keep away from anything that is overdone or slick. Rather opt for loose, beachy waves or a soft side plait.
* Makeup &ndash Lighter is better to hold your face searching fresh, specially whilst out in the heat this summer. Try a few coats of waterproof mascara and a soft red lip gloss, and hold off on utilizing any foundations or powders until winter returns.
* Leading it off &ndash A light hat like the classic fedora will support preserve your hair in place, and a pair of chic tortoiseshell sunglasses will finalize your jet-set look. &ldquoThe darker the better,&rdquo adds Ewen. &ldquoBecause you in no way know when the paparazzi might be around the corner.&rdquo
Regardless of whether traveling to exotic locales or enjoying the warmer months closer to residence, the classic jet-set appear will keep your style fresh all summer lengthy.