Get rid of the morning blahs
Each morning, many Americans across the nation face a struggle that, when gone unrecognized, can have a serious impact on their quality of life. The issue at hand? A condition commonly known as a “seriously boring breakfast.”
A dull breakfast might just lead to a monotony which permeates throughout the entire day. This epidemic is quickly spreading across the country, turning hard-working, fun-loving adults into dismal, bleary-eyed zombies – all because of a boring breakfast.
However, there is a glint of hope in this sea of dullness. One man has risen to answer the charge and break America from its rotten morning routine. A mysterious masked hero, known only as The Crunchy Nut, is popping up in towns across America to take a stand against boring breakfasts. Before citizens succumb to the doom and gloom of a boring morning, this hero shows up carrying his secret weapon, Kellogg’s Crunchy Nut cereal. After one bowl of this irresistibly tasty cereal, people reaffirm their faith in a fun, tasty breakfast and rid themselves of monotonous mornings.
“I used to dread waking up every morning to stale toast,” says Clarence, an average milkman who is inspired by The Crunchy Nut’s mission. “Now with Crunchy Nut, I look forward to a breakfast worth waking up for.”
The Crunchy Nut has some tips to bring fun back to breakfast:
* Don’t hit the snooze button – set your alarm to your favorite radio station to start your day off dancing, even before you step out of bed.
* Use a coffee pot with a timer so you wake up to fresh coffee already brewing.
* Sing like you’re auditioning for your favorite reality show in the shower – just make sure you use a shower radio instead of a plug-in microphone.
* Jazz up your typical breakfast in an unexpected way. Try sprinkling some cereal over your yogurt or enjoy it with low-fat chocolate milk for a nutty start to your day.
* Make your morning commute more entertaining by popping in the latest bestseller. Not only will it help you pass the time, but provide fun water cooler chatter.